So what’s the benefit of coaching for all as a development tool?
Moritz Mann explains in this part of the series, what coaching all employees regularly means for his business:
42% less sick days than the German average.
Especially for small to medium businesses and start-ups, that’s a big deal.
A low level of fluctuation, at only a third of the average level in the industry.
Continuous high levels of employee satisfaction. Satisfied employees are motivated employees.
While surveying satisfaction at a monthly rate, it has stayed at 8 out of 10 since the beginning of providing regular coaching for all.
Having and knowing your own goals motivates people. If those own goals then match those of the business your in, this unleashes an immense level of motivation for the team.
Real open communication that identifies conflicts, speaks to them and resolves them constructively.
A strong business and work culture, that you can feel in the team and that drives growth and performance.
I am thrilled every time I get to work with Protofy and support this kind of leadership culture.
In case this has piqued your interest, get in touch and we can see how it could work for your and your company. I look forward to talking to you!
For the remainder of the series:
- why coaching for all employees benefits businesses, particularly start-ups,
- dealing with skepticism towards coaching,
- how employees‘ experience regular coaching opportunities.
- how to find the right coach for your business,
- why coaching makes better leaders
- and finally this article on the tangible benefits of regular coaching.