As your business coach I help turn your problems into goals.
I work with you to enable you to look beyond the issues you are struggling with in your daily business and identify meaningful, worthwhile, attractive and sustainable goals. In Business Coaching it is my job to empower you and ensure you have strategies and the means to activate the resources you need to achieve your goals.
Business Coaching is about enabling you and your business to unfold your full potential. It can cover anything from your personal development in business, preparing to take on a new position, resolving conflicts within organisations, to uncovering how to improve communication with that one person, be it a colleague, customer or employee, who seems so difficult to reach.
In our collaboration I am here as your equal, your sparring partner, using powerful questions, targeted appreciative feedback and specialist coaching tools to shine light on a topic from different perspectives, thereby enabling you to discover new ways to resolve previously intractable situations.
In our Business Coaching process you benefit from a focused, positive, appreciative, goal-oriented working relationship, as well as from my long experience as a leader in industry, in international business organisations and as an expat.
Business Coaching enables you to reach your targets more effectively, improve your performance and achieve your full potential. So when you can’t afford to wait and see if that persistent issue in your business resolves itself, how about contacting me for a quick, free, no-strings-attached chat:
When can Business Coaching help?
- starting a new position
- managing persistent conflicts in or between teams
- improving people management
- transitioning employees between jobs
- improving communication
- preparing for difficult business meetings
- identifying and implementing your business values
- decision making
- preparing for organisational change
- persistent lack of satisfaction on the job
- burn-out prevention
Benefits of Business Coaching:
- a clear view on previously confused situations & your goals in resolving them
- actionable solution processes
- problem solving strategies for now & the future
- step-by-step support in implementing solutions
- awareness of your drivers
- improved self-awareness
- improved self-efficacy
Engineers & technical experts managers.
Developing your leadership skills.
Inspiring your team.
Communities of Practice.
Integrating new cultures.
Coaching in native English.
Sustainable expatriate management.