Business Coaching & Training for Expats
Expatriation is a unique, enriching experience, and a major lifestyle change.
Preparing yourself well – as an expat, and as a business employing and supporting expats – will ensure the success of affected projects, secure the integration of the expat, thereby significantly and positively impacting the business’s finances.
Many factors are at play when expatriating beyond speaking the local language. Any German working in Austria, or Brit working in the USA will attest that using a nominally common language, does not necessarily mean you will be understood.
Business Coaching and Training enables expats and expat managers to achieve their goals more effectively & unfold their full potential, whether on a mission, or supporting others. Click Business Coaching & Training to learn more about my approach.
Business coaching for expats and their kin will prepare them for:
- positively dealing with the inevitable culture shock
- settling into a new work place and home
- understanding and dealing well with cultural differences
- being able to make the most of this experience
- psychological adjustment methods and skills
- tailored coping and support mechanisms
- sessions by skype, facetime,telephone or in person